Spitzer Law Offices help the injured throughout Ohio & Texas to recover the compensation they deserve.
The Spitzer Law Offices fights to set right the wrongs caused by negligence and wrongdoing. We represent clients in Powell and throughout the surrounding areas in Ohio in all types of personal injury and wrongful death actions, including those involving motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and more. No matter your legal needs, our personal injury lawyers may be able to help you recoup your losses and move forward from your accident.
To find out more about our services in Delaware County, OH and how we can help you, call our offices at (740) 675-6858 for a free case review.
About Our Personal Injury Practice
Our attorneys in Powell handle personal injury cases related to the following:
- Car accidents: Whether you were a passenger or another driver, if you were injured due to the negligent actions of another while on the road, we can help. Our firm can assist you in seeking compensation for your medical care, lost wages, damage to your vehicle, pain and suffering, and more.
- Motorcycle accidents: Due to the size and weight of cars and trucks in comparison to motorcycles, plus the relative lack of protection for riders, motorcycle accidents can lead to catastrophic injuries. The Spitzer Law Offices will help you seek the money you need to heal and recover.
- Truck accidents: Crashes involving a semi, big rig, 18-wheeler, or other large commercial vehicles can not only cause injury and damage but can also be incredibly complex. Because of the many different companies and insurance policies involved in these cases, it is important to have an attorney who can face these challenging matters head-on for your benefit.
- Premises liability: Whether you were bitten by a dangerous pet or were seriously injured due to an issue that was left unfixed or did not have proper warnings, a negligent owner or manager may be liable for damages.
If you or a loved one has been injured, do not hesitate to reach out to our team for help. In Ohio, there is a two-year statute of limitations on personal injury cases, meaning you may be barred from seeking compensation when those two years have passed. Getting in touch with our firm sooner rather than later can help us begin building a strong case on your behalf.
How Our Powell, OH, Personal Injury Law Firm Can Help
The time following a major accident or injury can be challenging. Instead of worrying about how you will secure a fair settlement from the insurance company, let our professionals handle your case. You can focus on healing while we handle the legal aspects of your matter. We will keep you informed so you know what is going on and what to expect as your case progresses.
When you work with an attorney at The Spitzer Law Offices, we will:
- Investigate the incident to determine and prove fault.
- Work to settle your case out of court, if possible.
- Counteract the efforts by the at-fault party’s defense lawyer to challenge your claim.
- Handle all the paperwork to make sure everything is covered and you don’t miss any deadlines.
- If needed, take your case to court to fight for a jury award in your favor.
Contact Our Compassionate Lawyers Today
From catastrophic trucking accidents to cases involving injuries due to a negligent property owner, The Spitzer Law Offices is positioned to protect your interests. We offer compassionate representation that prioritizes your needs, not our paycheck, and will do what is needed to ensure you get the full and fair compensation you deserve.
"I would hire him for anything I would ever need in the future."Missy K.
"I highly suggest Joel. He fights for your rights and I had nothing but a great experience!"Jenny A.
"He was quick, confident, and efficient. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!"Morgan B.
"Joel goes above and beyond because he truly cares. If you are ever in need of legal counsel, contact Joel immediately."Linda C.